Here are the links from today’s news.
- Coinbase’s first day on Nasdaq ends with an $85.7 billion valuation
- On Day of Coinbase Listing, SEC Chair Gary Gensler Takes the Helm
- WallStreetBets Reddit Group Opens Up to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin
- Mark Cuban One-Ups Elon Musk: Mavs to Hold Dogecoin on Balance Sheet
- Dogecoin’s Daily Trading Volume Surpasses $4.5 Billion as Guy Fieri Joins List of Supporters
- XRP ETP to Be Listed on Europe’s Third-Biggest Stock Exchange
- Investors File Class Action Lawsuit Before the National Court of Spain Over an Alleged $298M Crypto Scam
- Ex-CIA Director Says Criminals Will Move Away From Bitcoin in New Lobbying Group’s First Report
- Bitcoin power consumption ‘66 times higher than in 2015’: Citigroup
- Coinbase Stock Debuts at $381, 52% Higher Than Reference Price
- How many people will have exposure to Bitcoin by 2025?
If you have any areas you would like us to cover please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day!
See you tomorrow.
The London Crypto Exchange News Team