Here are the links from today’s news.
- What the Hell Is Doge Day—And Will It Really Send Dogecoin to $1?
- Snickers and Milky Way are now promoting Dogecoin and #DogeDay
- Another win for Dogecoin, as this retail giant will now accept Doge as payment
- After a wild weekend, bitcoin could take a breather before the next move higher
- Bank of England and HM Treasury Launch Taskforce for UK CBDC
- Federal Reserve Bank President Says Bitcoin Is Clearly a Store of Value
- TIME Partners with Crypto.com to Offer Cryptocurrency as a Form of Payment for Digital Subscriptions
- Leading bitcoin ATMs firm to install 8,000 more machines in 2021 amid a crypto boom
- Are we there yet? Here’s why one analyst says its not ‘altcoin season’
If you have any areas you would like us to cover please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day!
See you tomorrow.
The London Crypto Exchange News Team
All of the above news articles are for illustration purposes only and we do not own the rights to them or the source and the validation of the news.