Here are the links from today’s news.
- Rishi Sunak’s Britcoin tipped to topple Bitcoin: ‘This is big stuff!’
- UK Bank NatWest Bars Businesses That Accept Crypto
- Peter Brandt: ‘Laser eyes’ to blame for Bitcoin correction — but it’s ‘very mild’ anyway
- Despite scams, Australian securities regulator keen to support crypto industry
- Cuba Adopts Cryptocurrency as Part of Communist Party Agenda
- Poor infrastructure stops farmers taking advantage of blockchain
- Nifty News: NFTs for Trump-haters, carbon offsets, fractionalized CryptoPunks and more
- Online digital music retailer Beatport accepts Bitcoin for songs
- 64% of US adults are interested in crypto, new survey shows
- XRP, Dogecoin, Cardano, Ethereum Price Analysis: 21 April
If you have any areas you would like us to cover please email us at email@example.com
Have a great day!
See you tomorrow.
The London Crypto Exchange News Team