Here are the links from today’s news.
- New altcoin era? Dogecoin liquidations briefly surpass Bitcoin
- Turkey’s Central Bank Governor: Crypto Regulation to Come Within Two Weeks
- What you need to know this week about THETA, Chiliz, MANA, and Enjin
- SEC Commissioner on Banning Bitcoin: ‘It’s Very Difficult to Ban Peer-to-Peer Technology’
- 3 things every crypto trader should know about derivatives exchanges
- What is this author’s unpopular take on olive oil and Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin facilitates a global economy, says Tim Draper
- “Taxes Don’t Matter”: People Race To Bitcoin Because Of Government-Induced Inflation, Says Jimmy Song
If you have any areas you would like us to cover please email us at email@example.com
Have a great day!
See you tomorrow.
The London Crypto Exchange News Team