Bitcoin miners breath some life back into the future of Bitcoin, as yes the bottom might not be in, but it has always made gains over a 4 year period.
CoinFLEX CEO denies he owes company $47M in USDC, is this is the next company to go under in the world of crypto? Key metrics show BTC has bottomed, but traders still fear a drop to $10k
Want to know how to set up a Metamask wallet? It is also not all bad in a bear market as it has weeded out those abusing the opportunities according to Snoop Dogg.
Check out our newsletter where we look at prices from last week on certain coins, NFTs, and the losers and the gainers.
Do not forget to follow all our social media feeds; link is on main news page.
- Bitcoin’s bottom might not be in, but miners say it ‘has always made gains over any 4-year period’
- Roger Ver denies CoinFLEX CEO’s claims he owes firm $47M USDC
- Snoop Dogg: Crypto Bear Market ‘Weeded Out’ Those ‘Abusing the Opportunities’
- Key Bitcoin price metrics say BTC bottomed, but traders still fear a drop to $10K
- Beginner’s Guide: How to Set Up a MetaMask Wallet
- Are custodied crypto funds at risk? Industry veterans explain
- Biggest Movers: XTZ, FLOW Reach Multi-Week Highs on Tuesday
- Heat Map For Checking Prices
If you have any areas you would like us to cover please email us at email@example.com
Have a great day!
See you tomorrow.
The London Crypto Exchange News Team
All of the above news articles are for illustration purposes only and we do not own the rights to them or the source and the validation of the news. None of the above is investment advice, nor do we offer any investment advice.