Here are the links from today’s news.
- Ahead of IPO, Coinbase Pays CFTC $6.5 Million to Settle False Reporting, Wash Trading Charges
- Fireblocks raises $133m to bring crypto to banks
- Next 2-3 Years to be a Turning Point for Bitcoin, BTC to follow Tesla’s Footsteps – Deutsche Bank Analyst
- NFTs Are One of The Biggest Things in The World of Blockchain, But What Are They?
- Want to Mint and Sell an NFT? These Tools Can Give Anyone the Skills to Issue NFT Assets
- Monty Python’s John Cleese Sells the Brooklyn Bridge as an NFT
- ETHEREUMWhy Ethereum is still in the ‘buy-zone’
- Record-Breaking Quarter: $4.2 Billion Allocated in Crypto Assets in Q1 2021
If you have any areas you would like us to cover please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day!
See you tomorrow.
The London Crypto Exchange News Team