Here are the links from today’s news.
- NFT Google Searches Have Reached 2017 ICO Levels
- Amazon Sees Huge 2020 Spike in Book Sales Relating to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Trading
- Story from Markets Bank of America Sees DeFi ‘Potentially More Disruptive Than Bitcoin’
- XRP price aims for $1, social chatter skyrockets after SEC v. Ripple case takes new turn
- Mad Money’s Jim Cramer Says Gold Let Him Down, Put 5% in Bitcoin
- A blockchain tweak could fix crypto’s colossal energy problem
- Billionaire Mark Cuban is building a digital art gallery for NFTs
- You can now buy a Tesla with Bitcoin. Update: Tesla won’t convert to fiat currency
If you have any areas you would like us to cover please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day!
See you tomorrow.
The London Crypto Exchange News Team