Here are the links from today’s news.
- Bitcoin rises as Visa moves to approve crypto USD Coin
- EU, US financial regulators talk cooperation on stablecoins and digital assets at virtual summit
- Ex-SEC Chairman Jay Clayton Takes Crypto Advisor Role at One River
- Square CFO Amrita Ahuja Makes The Case For Bitcoin On ‘Every Balance Sheet’
- Bitcoin miners have earned more than $1.5 billion in revenue for March thus far
- TRON’s Justin Sun to Bridge Blockchain and Artists Via the JUST NFT Fund
- Travel Giant Webjet (WEB:ASX) Enters Crypto through an Unprecedented $4.1M Deal with LockTrip.com
- Jacob & Co. To Auction First Luxury Watch NFT In April
- ETHEREUMAnalyst says ‘Alt Season’ is here; here’s what this could mean for Bitcoin and Ethereum
If you have any areas you would like us to cover please email us at email@example.com
Have a great day!
See you tomorrow.
The London Crypto Exchange News Team