Here are the links from today’s news.
- South Korea to launch blockchain-based vaccine passports
- Hot DOGE nips at the heels of r/Bitcoin on Reddit
- Bitcoin closes six monthly green candles for the first time since 2013
- Eastern Caribbean Central Bank publicly launches new digital currency
- Digital Euro Will Be Decided On Within Months: ECB’s Lagarde
- Bitcoin is outshining gold in the battle of the safe havens
- Zora Gets In on NFT Funding Craze With $8M Raise, SEC Documents Show
- Spain Is ‘Close’ to Regulating Crypto-Related Ads in the Streets, Says CNMV President
- Life on the Run- An Insiders Look at John McAfee on the Run
- Why Did Satoshi Nakamoto Choose 21M as Bitcoin’s Maximum Supply?
If you have any areas you would like us to cover please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day!
See you tomorrow.
The London Crypto Exchange News Team