Here are the links from today’s news.
- Former SEC chair Jay Clayton tips new Bitcoin regulations are coming
- Irish Police Investigate Massive Bitcoin Scam That Allegedly Stole Millions From High-Net-Worth Individuals
- South Korean govt sells 2017 Bitcoins, making $10.8 million profit
- Coinbase To Go Public on April 14, Announce Q1 Earnings Beforehand
- Morgan Stanley adds Bitcoin exposure to 12 investment funds
- Bitcoin’s mining difficulty adjusts to record high as new miners come online
- Our Man in Shanghai: Filecoin the talk of the town, Polkadot and NFTs gain attention
- Ethereum Smashes $2,000 Again, Institutions May Be Loading Up
- Cardano Achieves Historic Feat by Reaching Complete Decentralization
- NFT investment vehicle set to go public in London
If you have any areas you would like us to cover please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day!
See you tomorrow.
The London Crypto Exchange News Team