Here are the links from today’s news.
- XRP lawsuit update: Ripple scores point after Court grants access to SEC’s Bitcoin, Ether documents
- Crypto Lobby Forms to Shake Reputation as Criminals’ Currency
- Bitcoin ETF coming ‘in a year or two,’ analyst says as SEC mulls applications
- How banks can identify money laundering involving crypto, explained
- BITCOIN MINERS DUMPING HALF A MILLION BTC COULDN’T DENT BULL RALLY
- Can crypto trading and investing be taught in just one book?
- Coinbase’s first quarter revenue hits record $1.8B ahead of its Nasdaq listing
- 4 Reasons Altcoin Season 2021 Has Officially Started
- What Is an NFT? TheStreet’s Experts Explain
If you have any areas you would like us to cover please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day!
See you tomorrow.
The London Crypto Exchange News Team