Here are the links from today’s news.
- SEC Commissioner: Banning Bitcoin Is Like Shutting Down Internet — Government Would Be ‘Foolish’ to Try
- Ripple Moves to Dismiss SEC Lawsuit as XRP Price Hits Three-Year High
- Coinbase’s COIN stock reference price set at just $250, as 1,700 staff get free shares
- Bitcoin futures open interest soars to new heights ahead of Coinbase listing
- Record $8B open interest on Ethereum futures shows the pros are ‘here’
- European Investment Bank might settle Euro-denominated bonds using blockchain
- Latest Episode of The Simpsons Prices Bitcoin at ‘Infinite’ as the Crypto Consolidates Above the $60K Threshold
- Mark Cuban, Vitalik Buterin, Winklevoss Twins to Speak at 2021 Ethereal Virtual Summit May 6-7
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer Would Want to be Paid in Bitcoin
- Cryptocurrency Market Cap Surpassed That of Apple
If you have any areas you would like us to cover please email us at email@example.com
Have a great day!
See you tomorrow.
The London Crypto Exchange News Team