Here are the links from today’s news.
- Bitcoin falls after Turkey’s central bank cracks down on crypto-payments
- Dogecoin Spikes by 225% to Become Fifth Biggest Crypto by Market Cap
- What the forks? Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum Classic see triple-digit rallies
- Auction house Sotheby’s Pak NFT sale yields nearly $17M
- Insurance giant AXA Switzerland now allows customers to pay premiums in bitcoin
- New funding round will value NFT startup Dapper Labs at more than $7.5 billion: report
- One of Europe’s largest investment banks issues security token on Tezos
- Bank of Brazil Becomes the First State-Backed Bank to Allow Customers Exposure to a Crypto ETF
- Price analysis 4/16: BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, DOGE, ADA, DOT, LTC, UNI, LINK
If you have any areas you would like us to cover please email us at email@example.com
Have a great day!
See you tomorrow.
The London Crypto Exchange News Team