Here are the links from today’s news.
- Did a massive Chinese power outage cause Bitcoin’s crash down to $50k?
- Weekend market tumult triggers record number of crypto futures liquidations
- SEC loses a battle to win the war? Ripple dissociates from pumping XRP
- Why XRP is surging despite the SEC-Ripple lawsuit
- A nightmare on Stable Street: Centralized stablecoins may be doomed
- P2P Bitcoin Traders in Nigeria Think Outside the Box in the Wake of CBN Restrictions
- JP Morgan uses blockchain to improve global transfers
- Why April 20 is an important day for Dogecoin?
If you have any areas you would like us to cover please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day!
See you tomorrow.
The London Crypto Exchange News Team