Here are the links from today’s news.
- Demand for PayPal’s crypto offering exceeded all expectations, CEO says
- ‘I have not sold any of my Bitcoin’: Elon Musk
- All 200 Cryptocurrency Exchanges Could Be Shut Down Under New Regulation in South Korea, Regulator Warns
- Irish crypto firms must comply with money laundering laws for the first time
- Ripple: Here’s the ‘good news’ since the XRP lawsuit was first filed
- JP Morgan May Roll Out Its First Bitcoin Fund This Summer
- PancakeSwap, Uniswap, SushiSwap and More: What to Consider When Parking Crypto in a DeFi Exchange
- Altcoins hit new highs after bulls kick Bitcoin price back above $50K
If you have any areas you would like us to cover please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day!
See you tomorrow.
The London Crypto Exchange News Team