Why is the UK falling behind on crypto currencies? Yes in Singapore they are coming down with too much regulation, there needs to be a balance.
Moodys has downgraded Coinbase due to bear martens, but what does this mean for them? Cardano’s Hopkinson pitches sell regulation to Congress, now will they understand it?
A real risk to financial stability is crypto and DeFi according to ECB Chief, not that the current system is in trouble without crypto!
Check out our newsletter where we look at prices from last week on certain coins, NFTs, and the losers and the gainers.
Do not forget to follow all our social media feeds; link is on main news page.
- ‘Brutal and unrelentingly hard’: Singapore regulator’s clampdown on crypto
- Hoskinson pitches software-enabled crypto self-regulation to Congress
- Former Chancellor says UK is falling behind on crypto opportunity
- Moody’s downgrades Coinbase due to bear: Warns it may not be the last
- ECB Chief Lagarde: Crypto and Defi Could Pose ‘Real Risks’ to Financial Stability
- Coinbase Launching ‘Nano’ Bitcoin Futures via Derivatives Exchange
- Meta, Microsoft and Other Tech Giants Say They Want an Open Metaverse—Should We Believe Them?
- Heat Map For Checking Prices
If you have any areas you would like us to cover please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day!
See you tomorrow.
The London Crypto Exchange News Team
All of the above news articles are for illustration purposes only and we do not own the rights to them or the source and the validation of the news. None of the above is investment advice, nor do we offer any investment advice.